Feb 19, 2013

" They Are A Part Of Me "

" For My Kids / They Are A Part Of Me " ...
  By: Carrie Adams
  Copyrights Reserved


" One could never imagine the brokenness they both have felt .
For those "bystanders "; ~ relatives , ~ associates , ~ neighbors - " you folks are pretty weak !"


I think the best words to describe you is: " it's easy to be helpless , it's harder to learn the facts and finally what happened to my two kids could happen to your
own ! "


If you think I'm pulling your leg - hey go for it . Get your life tangled up in the horror of divorce and let's see how you can avoid the evil bullshit that happens beyond your control .


" You think you have rights ?
You think you're an exceptional parent ? You must assume an oath is raised visibly to the highest observation declaring between you and the clown disguised in a colored robe - do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so HELP YOU GOD ? "


Now .. hold on !
" Don't say it ! " Don't ever step in front with blindfolds on !
It won't take long .. I promise .. (what .. , who.. , when .. , where .. , how ... (did the court-rooms of this country portray justice with their corrupt formulas which they use and the very ones used - will and shall - blame you , shun you , scam you , threaten you , discriminate against you , slander you , abuse you , neglect you , amuse you , frustrate you , ignore you , stampede on you , penalize you , punish you ? )

You don't expect all of these memorable moments now would you ?

I witnessed so many cowards who play the role , they lie over and over . Dressed in suits , in blue's , in casual attire , with make-up , cologne ,etc ... and the impression they want you to have is :


"They are open for business . The best pair of patten leather shoes , rocks in embroidered gold , 3 button suits numerous colors with a tie collection of thousands !
" You know what I'm saying , our children do not know what we are saying - us activists . We are the living testimonies of the abuse from our experiences that are now evident and found and spoken by millions of people as LEGAL ABUSE SYNDROME ! "


Who has lied to my two children ? You know who you are , they don't know who you are ! You have manipulated the system and recklessly choice to share gossip and listen to gossip . None of you were told anything by me so where do all of your stories come from ?


Did any one of you ever think to use your own thoughts that perhaps my two kids needed your support ? Who do you really think they fear ? Did you ever ask me who I feared ?


Did you sit back long enough or sat too long and became lethargic to the truth ?

Did you sweep my once lived joy and laughter as a mother and the natural unconditional love and bond that we had under tarps and carpet throws or did you dig the trenches and place mysterious beliefs and ideas 10 feet under ?

You did something so unnatural . In fact it's seriously abusive . Why accept traits of cowardliness, ? Do you lie to save yourselves ? Do you embrace liars unconditionally ? Hire them , sleep beside them , fire them , encourage them ?


Hey .. you must have outstanding discussions at my two children and expect them to accept each and every reply you give them ,or any guidance you offer to them , instructions you expect with results, comments that keep the barrier installed truth vs. deceit !
Isn't this what you're all guilty of ?


Oh .. maybe you think you know me , maybe you think you know my two kids ?


For grown folks to sit back and call themselves family relations and know that nothing is quite normal when an invisible poof happens and see any child suffer in silence , not to assist those kids in need , or not offer encouragement or reunification for the wellness of children and both parents and watch for decades the mounting grief that is destroying our children .

You must be self righteous , self doting , self serving , selfish , and thus the conclusion each and every time this action occurs is that you and them , and he/she , relations , neighbors , co workers and associates undeniably have plenty to hide !

You actually orchestrate the behavior exactly as the book describes the mind of a sociopath .


My kids are a part of me ..... do you think they should be shopping for misfits , bargain sales , dollar days and look you eye to eye and not see your ignorance ?

Don't under estimate any child , certainly don't assume you know my story or my two children until you ask US .
WAIT AROUND FOR THE ANSWERS .
TAKE A BREAK .
YOU MAY HEAR WHAT YOU DID NOT KNOW .
YOU MAY BE SHOCKED BY WHAT THEY HAVE HAD TO BOTTLE UP OR THERE WOULD BE PROBLEMS - (at home - not my place )
 THEY MAY SAY TO YOU WHAT I THINK OF YOU .


For my kids / They are a part of me ... The dedication to my children is written every where across cyberspace .
I am a proud mother to Jake and Braidy Lynn - Palos Heights, Il.


They both know something that has never been respected nor told nor honored . I will speak in their behalf this coming Tuesday on American Injustice 3-24-2009 . Join me and the family rights activist's live on TalkShoe .


I owe it to my kids ... I am here as long as God keeps me around . Giving thanks and glory to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords .
By: Carrie Adams 
Copyrights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment