Feb 15, 2013

" When Glimpses of You "



When Glimpses..............

By: Carrie Adams
Copyrights Reserved

Are never spoken, intuition is the language to listen to.

When Glimpses.............

Capture your conscience, they will be lasting memories.

When Glimpses.............

Are pondered repeatedly, they have a moment to see your actions unfold.

When Glimpses...

Tell your heart a message; your mind cannot ignore its meaning.

When Glimpses..........

Tackle your soul continually, never have disregard for what you know you cannot avoid.

When Glimpses............

Promote an achievement you deserve, take the challenge and discover you.

When Glimpses...........

Remind you that fortitude and morality exist, appreciate an active conscience respectfully.

When Glimpses...

Have been told to you in the manner and fashion appropriate to your situation, allow the time and value of integrity and truth to dwell within yourself.

When Glimpses.............

Of me your loving mother shares proudly my joy that you both mean to me , this is the valid purpose to my life and what God preciously bestowed to me when you both were born .

When Glimpses...

Of truth and genuine adornment are meant for you to embrace, it is left to you to do what you wish with it.  

It does not come to you by anyone but your mother as I express it openly, sincerely, and honorably.

When Glimpses...

Are tapping your shoulders and your temple, just look intent fully and understand that God sends His angels when I think of you.

When Glimpses............

Cease and fade away, the thoughts of your love for someone else also evaporate and never seemed felt or seen again.

When Glimpses............

Give to you what you would never want taken, it is the gift of our spirit that never dies and can never be destroyed,

When Glimpses...

Come to you they are for you.

When Glimpses.............

Of you, children come to my mind I cannot help myself through the grief of being without you.   
You are the most important person's in my life.

I have glimpses that I cherish and I cannot be ungrateful.  
I know I have done what I was capable of doing.   
The outcome was not a glimpse to foresee.  It is totally not understood.

Glimpses of you 

Jake and Braidy
bring a smile to my face each time I think of you.  
  
I miss you xo

When Glimpses..............

By: Carrie Adams
Copyrights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment