Feb 12, 2013

" Whenever . "

" Wherever .... "
    By: Carrie Adams
    Copyrights Reserved



  "  Wherever ..... "     A thought of me resides in you , I sure do not know about it  !

   " Wherever ..... "    A photo of me and you is I hope that reflection is easily met .                    

   " Wherever ..... "    A token of love is remembered I hope it lasts your lifetime .


  " Wherever ..... "     You gain the truth I hope you don't beat up yourselves .

 " Wherever ..... "      You mend your broken heart do so lovingly and breathe the heavy sorrows away !

 " Wherever ..... "      You sort the unmet curiosities  gather trusted sound minded supportive friends .

" Wherever ..... "       You looked for me my spirit came on the scene .


" Wherever ..... "       My love for you , my loyalty for you , my very existence for you is accept this ~XO ~OX .

" Wherever ..... "       My life goes without you believe me not 1 day was ever acceptable .

" Wherever ..... "       My own heart was broken I'm unable to rescue , mend  and recover it !

" Wherever ..... "       My empty years without you exist I see the misfortune that more years could as well .


" Wherever ..... "       Your longing for truth remains it serves no purpose being hidden .

" Wherever ..... "       Your time with me could have been lived someone else decided you nor I deserved it .

" Wherever ..... "       You needed to find me I have been accessible , why punish the loving support I have ?

" Wherever ..... "       Your forced acceptance of estrangement persists ask God to " Let it Rain On You . "


" Wherever ..... "       Darkness exists it only holds power until light illuminates such vibrancy and darkness fades.

" Wherever ..... "       Choices are blocked it is not for safety but strictly for control .

" Wherever ..... "       Denial resonates it does so for convenience. Being wrong is wrong until done right .


" Wherever ..... "       I am reminded that I gave you life . I am reminded that I never took it away from you .

" Wherever ..... "       I have stood for truth , I am incapable of bending for deception , perjury and bullying .

" Wherever ..... "       I clenched my faith , my prayers for both of you . I have yet received my miracles .


" Wherever ..... "      You read what I have written ask a spirit filled person what are my messages for you !

" Wherever ..... "      You are delivered bold confidence I hope your visit to me is on time without further delay .


" Wherever ..... "      My final days present themselves , my tears shall pour like a river and I will leave the sorrows of yesterday behind . I will depart from my broken heart .

I shall know I have done all that I know to do .
 I can't accept any more Whenevers ...
                             
 I don't understand how you have !


" Wherever .... "
  By: Carrie Adams
  Copyrights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment