May 19, 2013

I miss my kids so much



I miss my kids so much

Copyrights Reserved
By: Carrie Adams


I miss you both so much ...
I can't deal with this anymore ...

I hate what has happened to us and what is happening to many other families.

It's quite disturbing .
When you have the facts about the crimes that tear and shred families apart it makes one sick .

No more injustice .
Bull shit only comes from bull shitters .
Just so pathetic.

What do we say to each other when we reunite?
I have to see you both .

It does not matter what we may say to one another .
I need you in my life .

I can't beg when you are my only children .
Why should I beg to be your mother?
So sick of the bull shit you hear me .

Copyrights Reserved
By: Carrie Adams 

http://cja1916jnb.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-miss-my-kids-so-much.html






No comments:

Post a Comment