Jul 5, 2013

" Still Wondering .. "



“Still Wondering.  ..............”
Copyrights Reserved
Carrie Adams

How did the disfigurement of the law have the ability to destroy our lives and our children’s lives: still wondering?
Why would any person who is a parent have the intentional conscious decision to keep the children from the other parent and that makes sense: still wondering! 

While attorneys, judges, officials and the crew in family law courts continue obvious human right violations where are these nations’ outstanding leaders in civil rights: still wondering! 
How much bribery funds and extortion is really penalizing innocent lives for the mere sake of greed: still wondering! 

How many of my friends through the years are here on MySpace and hoping to reach me: still wondering! 
How could my children truly recover from PAS: still wondering! 

When will the facts and truths be known to all and receive the justice that I expected: still wondering! 

Have my kids been told that I do not want them, need them love them, and any such obstructive nonsense and now they are so confused: still wondering! 

Do the friends and neighbors that were my immediate contacts have any desire to help my kids if they have a need: still wondering! 

Does my daughter know that I spoke up for her since I became aware of what she was dealing with , does she know I stand up for her and as well my son and have been knocked down for no legit reason : still wondering ! 
 
Do they know that lies should not be said to others not to a law official, even to an attorney is wrong and to a judge is severely wrong: still wondering! 


Can they see between the lies and control that they have had to experience when will they stand up and move away and reach me: still wondering! 
Would they ever have the love and normalcy towards me after the length of 4 years of alienation: still wondering! 

Do they know they are able to reach me and my number is everywhere: still wondering! 
Do they know that I know that they had many moments of being coached: still wondering! 

Do they know that the immediate relatives in their lives know how serious this situation is and choose to sit back and allow this estrangement to continue, what kind of person does what they are all allowing: still wondering! 

Do they know it was said that I never bought them things, never spent any money on them, did not assist in provisions for them, how is that sensible - my kids know what we did when we were together, I did not call someone else for monies over 3 years so I could have fun with my own kids: still wondering! 

At what point does someone say that the torture of alienation is a felony: still wondering! 
Do my kids know the liars and bad people that surround them: still wondering! 

What went wrong between us, just say it, I do not know maybe you do and I should be told ,so many secrets in this filthy case: still wondering! 
When does a judge permit no holidays , no vacations , no visits , no phone calls , no sight or time with a parent and the children , where is this allowed : still wondering ! 

Who knows me better , my mother , my siblings , my former spouse, a therapist , a physician , my friends , or my children : still wondering ! 

Do they even know that this treatment is against the law, they have rights as well: still wondering! 
Will they need alot more support and who really loves them like their own mother: still wondering! 

Do they know why this occurred and that it was all a stage , a fraud , a parental right crime , and it is played and directed like a pretending life and only 1 person does not like the fact that I do exist , I am not suppose to be alive : still wondering ! 
 
I am going to come back to this because it will be lengthy and I need to cut it short.
Thank you readers for your support - thank you to all my friends, thank you God for blessing me with beautiful kids!      
Copyrights Reserved    
Carrie Adams   
 ~ MoM ~ to Jake and Braidy / Palos Heights, IL.

 http://cja1916jnb.blogspot.com/2013/07/still-wondering.html
 Candid Talk cja1916jnb.blogspot



No comments:

Post a Comment