Feb 22, 2013

" I need God to handle this ... "


May 11, 2009 1:36 AM
I need God to handle this .......
By: Carrie Adams
Copyrights Reserved

I need God to handle this

 " I hope you know to do things right ! "

If there is any confusion I can clear it up , just ask me!

If pieces seem to fit but are slightly not attachable , don't blame yourself the puddy or glue is all you'll need to make the puzzle complete .You can get that so cheap , don't allow others to break your insight and knowledge of their secrecy !

You are very strong kids , you are me and your situation is more like my childhood . Having been apart from blood relatives as well and I was told many lies throughout the years . Not by choice did I want to miss out the years and years of not being connected to my family. I dreamed of it constantly , my own siblings and both parents were on my mind always .

I'm going to say this and it's best for you to know to do the right thing !

Find 1 , 2 or 3 closets friends and share your heart and thoughts with them . Don't worry about their reaction , you will be more content knowing that you'll find your inner strength in numbers and wonderful friendships will be enhanced .

To my son and my daughter ; I am here waiting . I understand the private sorrows and weakened moments of knowing that you are loved by me and we are missing so much of each other and this alienation does not make any sense and it has broken our loving relationship , it is there - who you are to me and who I am to you will never change !

This nonsense would not be tolerated by others without some serious vengeance if it was their kids and someone stampeded and destroyed the bond and connection between a parent and child . It is so very wrong what has happened and I want the two of you to know to do the right thing !

Call me anytime , call using a payphone , ask your youth pastor's , ask old neighbors . There are people who are very capable of helping you if there is the need of urgency . They have known me for over 40 yrs. and they will be friends that would do anything you request since they are people who continue to always do the right thing and instruct their children to follow accordingly .

" I hope you know to do things right ! "

I do not support any conduct that is decisive to show any kind of disrespect to someone else . I know that the two of you would agree that you're mother is a very respectful person yet you are not fully aware of how I have been mistreated , the same awful mistreatment has occurred to the two of you as well .

What would you do in a dire emergency to come and be beside each other since you have one another , do you see the bond that is so necessary even as brother and sister ? What defines for you the love and support that I as your mother would unconditionally provide for you but being discarded like you exist without having had a mother at all . Is this sensible ?

Do you seek other peers who have divorced parents ? What is your opinion concerning support groups ? Is there a group that you believe with your whole heart that you can begin it and be the moderator ! Come back to yourselves, I pray and hope that you know to do things right !

What's it like when someone knows what has happened ( TO US ) but there is so much hush like the world may end ( IF ANY TRUTH IS TOLD )? Where would the mountains , streams , valleys , beaches , cities , countries , human population go if you both ( my only son and only daughter)  were able to see your mother because you ... SIMPLY DESERVE TO BE AROUND YOUR OWN MOTHER !

There will be people close to you throughout your life who may not always be doing the right thing .

The saying goes ... do as I say not as I do . If your lives have been tossed around like no one cared about your thoughts or feelings should you initiate that same very principle toward others ? I hope you know to do things right !

It's right and acceptable and normal to love your parents . It's acceptable to be loved by your parents. It's normal to have things you like to do with one parent and at other times prefer to do something else with the other parent . It's normal for parents to support their kids through activities , through homework , through school conferences .

Your parents have parents as well , and there are often times many generations in a family that are closely knit and nothing can divide them .

I am that mother who made no choice to be separated from you . I am that mother who has always unconditionally loved you.

I did not need any one to help me or teach me to be a parent to the two of you.

Why are you having to loose out ? Why are you continuously being fed lies and deceptions ? Why is a single parent raising you when I am available ? Have you asked any questions ? Do you see things so messed up but don't know what to do about it ? Are you afraid that you could be punished ? Are you afraid of what other's opinions may be ?
Would you like to collect all the pieces of this puzzle ?

I will do my very utmost best to share with you and others what really is happening . The values and morals of the modern day family have been tossed to the sewers and no one desires to clean it up because accountability may be unaffordable !

My children are my world and I have another moment to share with others what is on my heart and mind .

I hope you know to do things right !

You will learn so much from these bad moments that you nor I deserve but we were dealt them and champions will reign beside the right hand of the Heavenly Father . He will give us the victory .

Stand on your two feet and keep Satan underneath your feet .

I write to my kids , to other kids , to moms and to dads , to grand fathers and grand mothers because if you were to have another odd moment of strange things to happen in your life and you had any doubt about it's validity ... then you can take the time to seek and shall find out the truth , find the missing pieces .

Not everyone in your life is good for you .
Not everyone in your life is honest with you . Not everyone in your life means you well .

" I hope you know to do things right ! "

my kids have made me proud
my kids have a genuine heart
my kids are loved by so many people
my kids need to see their mother
I will keep the missing pieces of this puzzle just for them .

they are my world
I have asked God to take charge and nurture them and put the right people in their life .

I know I can expect to see the two of them do things right .

I sit here without them and I am right with what I do

Copyrights Reserved
~ Carrie Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment