Jun 18, 2013

"Unimaginable "




 “Unimaginable “

The words not said

The hugs which could not be given

Time roamed endlessly

Missing you from my life

where depths of sorrow presented a timeless emptiness

The loss of our once bond

was never my choice

I wandered aimlessly how could this have happened

Jake ; You and I can make our new beginning

using words that impact an inseparable love between

Mother + Son

Those missed hours , months and years went without
my sight of You . 

Can we be finally empowered to create
new paths .
 God is providing , he is also guiding us .

Let’s take this opportunity to believe and trust .

God shall bring forth prosperous tomorrows .

Any step toward your dreams can be reached .

I will support you in any way you need  .

We can talk about anything , any hour , any day sunrise or sunset 
God is smiling today . 

We can overcome all things through Christ .

~ Faithful discipline is the Richest Reward ~

Love , infinite love for you Jake
~Mom~
June 17, 2013


http://cja1916jnb.blogspot.com/2013/06/unimaginable.html 
























No comments:

Post a Comment