Jun 25, 2013

"If You Are Painted By Some ... Let's Chat "

May 29, 2008 - Thursday




“If  You Are Painted By Some ...  Let's Chat  "  

By Carrie Adams
Copyrights Reserved  

Getting this title in my tiny head just as I finish a card project to post here for my daughter.  I thought I would elaborate with it! 
So let us take a stroll through Scrutiny.

To be painted by some as good/bad or otherwise, clever, boring, short /tall, large/ petite etc ... 

I am heading towards one target point and that is this; there are all these bad parents, bad kids, bad relatives ,bad neighbors ,bad employees, bad roommates ,bad leaders, bad service rep's, bad service providers, bad bankers/brokers, bad doctors, bad lovers, bad hairdo's, bad drivers, bad dreams, bad déjà’s, bad make-up artists, bad films, bad insurance agents, etc ....

I do not want to say all this - so let me press on the brakes.

If you are painted by someone else to be something that you are not ... let us chat. 

This may bring a wider view to the real ideals that have made us be a nation that typically does not have a darn nice thing to say about anyone! 

If you are an artist, I would expect you to paint the closets resemblance of me on your canvas if you do not; get your vision checked and toss the canvas to the trashcan!  

If you are a photographer I would hope that you take a photo of me and it's the same pic of me that I have to compare with a week ago if you do not; then just scramble among your negatives and photo albums and see what may closely resemble me and good luck with this!

"Why in this vast land that we over populate and may have at least 3- 4 generations still living is there so much confusion about if you are painted by someone one way and others see you a different way? ” 

We know that not everyone is playing with a full deck do not get mad, I am only expressing here.

You should know by some point in your life that not everyone will like you or like me and likewise. 

Are we spending more insufficient time each day concerned with “who likes me or how I should say it “crap?

Tell someone who does not see you the way others see you; take a hike!  You have to be confident, likeable, and loveable to so few people in your entire lifetime. 

Do not waste your time with others who are just antagonists.   

Nobody knows you better than yourself.

“If you are painted described by some in a way that is so unlike whom you truly are, what's the problem.” 

Ask them to get extra strength turpentine so they can clean the brushes and use a different brand that may cost them extra bucks and see if they wish to start the painting over next leap year!

I know that this nation could not be filled with nothing but bad parents, every street, building, station, courtroom, driveway, work place, bus depot all over this place in the USA.  Of course not!

So what really is the problem?  When a stranger says they know me and I have not met them before.  I have two options; I can anticipate knowing you better, or I can anticipate that you will come to know me better. 

How well do you know me if you have not sat in my home.  Nor have I sat in your home. 

You have never called me or I lost your number so so long ago I forgot that you gave it to me oops sorry!

I do not think I sent to you a photo of myself.  You mentioned I should have received 10 pic's of you...  Umm.  No sorry I did not get them.

Let me add here what I really want to add okay.


How well does an attorney know you or even me?  How well can a court reporter find your house if they cannot spell names and it is easier for them to tell you all too often “I don't know” when you have a question for them!

Do you think the chefs in the court building cafeteria know the difference between acrylic and oil paints? 

I'm just popping with kid dish remarks in this blog only to state something clear to all of us parents affected  by the dark secretive forces in courtrooms. 

It is not you who is bad, nor is it that your kids are bad. 
It is a business they cannot stop shopping and violating the customers who expect justice or due process in their court arenas.

You cannot trust them.  You may want to spread the news about your worst experience; you have no recommendations for others to use their services.   

You have lost every part of your life and your children have been hindered dramatically.  Make certain you tell others that it is not acceptable (the legal law abuse that is rampant everywhere).   

Tell others you will not return to the court domain because of your traumatic experience. 

The only place I know for certain the (judicial system) where you expect those people/strangers to initially see you the way others see you; THIS Will Never Occur!

They will paint you to every unlike character that you truly are. 

Do not sweat it be bold, stand up, shoulders back. 

Save your cheap (monies) and take a vacation.  Stay away from cement buildings and the flooring that is marble.  It is a clear indication that this is their house.

They will never know who you are or who your children are.

You will be scrutinized and shunned by every wicked crooked fool in a court building who knows nothing about you or your family and they will  attempt to paint a portrait of you and your loved ones using the same ole' dried brushes ; which concurs that they are not painters , not an artist with depth perception.  

Would you naturally be flattered with strangers immediately? 

It could sound like this:  Hi Mr. and Mrs. _.  _ .  _ .  _  .  _ .  _ .  _
So nice that you joined us in the parlor today (courtroom). 

We have painted many family portraits here while over 52 years it is our pleasure to chase you down for the crispy money payments whether you are a happy or not so happy customer with the final product and results!

It would be appreciative to hear this honesty upfront!
JUST BE SURE THAT YOU LOOK MORE THAN ONCE AT YOURSELF BEFORE YOU TELL SOMEONE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW YOU!
This category is writing, poetry, free style, cleverness and just stuff.
That is right ... If you are painted by some...  and it is not what it should be; let us chat!
Later alligator...
By Carrie Adams
Copyrights Reserved  

http://cja1916jnb.blogspot.com/2013/06/if-you-are-painted-by-some-lets-chat.html


No comments:

Post a Comment